Now that the layout has been changed and the comments are sexy and look like allkpop, I feel like blogging. Reading back on some of my posts, I sound way more interesting than I do now LOL.
I guess it’s because nothing interesting has really happened lately, which is the usual case. But I managed to think about some stuff I wanted to talk about in this post, but since they’re completely unrelated I’ve broken it into parts so you can read whatever you’re interested in.
Recent Games: The Walking Dead
I started playing The Walking Dead because Bryan told me it was good and the story is good etc. I’m actually really impressed with it so far, the gameplay is awesome ’cause it’s like a “pick your own adventure” book. Anyway, I can’t really say for sure that it’s an amazing game yet since I’m only up to episode 2. TBH I got my brother to play while I “help” because the zombies kind of freak me out, and so do the peoples eyes (by help I mean yell at him when he doesn’t press Q fast enough or tell him he’s clicking too slow and various other backseat-driving-esque things). It’s definitely one of the more interesting storylines out there.
Future Plans: Reviews & Videos?
I might do some game reviews from a non-hardcore gamer POV now that I think of it. Actually, I used to think I played games quite a lot but after meeting the guys, I realise I haven’t really played anything at all LOL. So it would be nice to give some stuff a try and review it. I also really want to do some reviews of beauty products I’ve used for a while now andddd, maybe even a video now that I have a decent camera!
Recent Media: Korean Stuff
I’ve also been watching various Korean things lately. I kind of miss being interested in mainstream Western shows like I used to be, because most people don’t know what you’re talking about/are not interested in K-shows and K-pop stuff. But whatever, I like what I like. I’m currently following We Got Married and The Romantic & Idol. Oh and of course, Shinhwa Broadcast (forever hehe).
WGM has been super interesting lately with the scandal involving my favourite couple in the current season, Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Joon. I thought they were a very believable couple from the start, but when the scandal hit I wasn’t sure. Now, because I’m too confused as to what to believe, I’m just going to support them because I still like them best and enjoy deluding myself into thinking it’s real. LOL.
R&I is what I started watching because WGM wouldn’t release fast enough. I was surprised ’cause I thought it would be pretty shit but it’s okay. I mean I know it’s really scripted but it’s still dramatic and fun to watch. I also like that I get to know names of group members by watching, even though they’re all rookies and stuff.
SB is amazing, as always. They have a new format now which I didn’t like, at first, but I’ve grown to love it like all the other episodes because it just keeps getting better the more they get used to it. I’m definitely going to do a post about the my favourite episodes very soon
As for music, I’ve been liking Up – Epik High, To You – Teen Top, Let It Go – Shinhwa & completely surprisingly to me, I Got a Boy – SNSD. I know. I know. WHAT? LOL at first I was like damnn this is one messy ass song. I still think that it’s all over the place. But it’s catchy, I especially like Tiffany’s parts in this song, she fits the concept really well. I hate Yoona in the video, though. At the start when she’s looking through the door’s peephole… her face is so not looking through it. She’s just making an annoying winking poserface. Yeah, I said it. LOL. I’m sorry SONE’s, no offense if you’re a fan but it annoys me to no end. No one pouts their lips like that looking through the peephole. And are any of the other girls doing that?? NO. That’s what makes it even more annoying.
Besides that annoying part, theres also the weirrrrd moan thing. Mychonny suggests that perhaps a new donkey member has joined SNSD, hahaha. But yeah. It’s still catchy, whatevs. Ugh, I need to cleanse my blog of the annoyface now though LOL. So to do that, here’s a clip of Shinhwa’s Let it Go, which I didn’t really like that much at first but now I love:
Is it weird that I can identify all of their voices and sing along even though I know like, zero Korean? Probably, but my love for Shinhwa is just too overpowering LOLol.
Anime: Saw Kokoro Connect and My Little Monster. Kokoro was pretty good, but not amazing. I love MLM, it’s really cute hehe. Not going into depth but look it up if you like shoujos. LOL.
Now my arms are tired from typing so it’s time to end this post hahaha.
So my birthday present from Bryan arrived and he gave it to me today~
You know how my bias in Shinhwa, Lee Minwoo aka. M Style has a hat company?
I now own a Wolf-M cap. OH MY GOOOD MINWOO TOUCHED THE DESIGN AND MADE THIS HAT FUUU dsflsdkfjlsfjdsl brb dying of happiness im scared to cut the tag off omg
P.S. sorry my outfit is so shit. I’m in my pyjamas LMAO. And the photo was taken on my webcam so yeah.
Day 01 How did you discover Shinhwa?
I was watching the first ep of Family Outing … and Dongwan was there, so I looked him up. And then I watched Shinhwa Broadcast ep7 and got incredibly addicted and fangirlish.
Inspired by a post I saw on Tumblr, I have to list further achievements of the group that just reassert why they are the BEST and most legendary idols in the k-pop business.
1. The own their own entertainment company, Shinhwa Company. Eric is CEO Co-CEO, and Minwoo is Co-CEO or whatever LOL. NOT ONLY that, but even some of the group members have their OWN entertainment companies, or at least play a major leadership role in them, such as maknae Andy.
2. They have been/are training and mentoring new groups of idols, such as Andy’s Teen Top and Eric’s Stellar.
3. They are the longest, still-running idol group with 14 years under the belt.
4. Some members have found success in other fields such as acting, like Eric and Dongwan; and some success as individual artists as well.
5. They have their OWN variety show, Shinhwa Broadcast. Which is hilarious and successful and awesome.
6. They can actually SING and DANCE. In their interview/performance on MUST, they had a live band and none of that digital crap… and still managed to perform what appears to be a very digitalised song of theirs, Venus, LIVE & HONESTLY. No lip syncing crap, no autotune.
7. The keep their promises. They said 4 years ago they would come back together, and they HAVE.
8. They have a very honest approach to interviews and things; of course I can’t say for sure that I know it is true but they don’t seem to hide much in their interviews and I believe them because they have never given me any reason to doubt them. Even though Junjin, in particular, likes to make stuff up to be funny. Hey, at least he admitted it!
9. Even if they are in pain, they still perform. They really try their hardest at everything they do.
10. They aren’t afraid of humiliating themselves; they seem to really have fun with the other members like brothers.
11. Some members, like Minwoo, even have their own separate companies. Minwoo owns a hat company, LOL.
12. Their songs have such a variety of genres from pop to ballad to rap. They aren’t afraid of trying new things.
LOL. Idc, im spamming you all with Shinhwa fangirlness.
I changed my site layout, this one is brighter so I like it better.
It’s a photo manipulation, which I haven’t done in a while. I’m not particularly good at photo manips but they’re fun to make.
Yesterday I watched Shinhwa Broadcast, episode 11 because I had been waiting for the sub all week.
I also went to uni to study law with my law friendsss. Today I’m going to uni again, for contract discussionz and possibly an accounting workshop, if it’s on. I work pretty well with Cindy, thank god. I get distracted SO easily most of the time hahaha. Though we have our moments of unrelated discussion as well.
Time to get out of bed.
I wish I could relax more.
Oh… still no photo’s until after exams, I’m afraid.
The content on this site is Copyright 2015 Megan N., at daydreamt.org, unless clearly stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Content published in this blog are my own opinions, thoughts and ideas; they are not to be taken as facts nor are they intended to be defamatory or offensive.